We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or internship positions, feel free to send in your CV, cover letter, expected salary and reasons for leaving. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Software Programmer (Malaysia)
- Designing flow charts and models explaining write the code.
- Responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): C++ Language, MS SQL Server, Java.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Computer – Software Programming/Coding.
Software Engineer (Singapore)
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electronics).
- Knowledge in C/C++, Java, SQL.
- Be part of a software engineer team for the continued development of manufacturing system software.
- Responsibilities include design, system integration, development, troubleshooting, documentation, Windows GUI software design, development in C/C++ and Java.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Frequent travel required (must love to travel!) and able to travel within short notice.
- Experience in garment manufacturing industry is an advantage though not essential.
- Able to multi-task when required and work well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese for liasiing with China-based clients.
- Knowledge in other languages a bonus.
- Committed to long term employment.
- Able to start immediately.
- Nitec or Diploma in Technical studies, Machine Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of operating standards, practices and procedures.
- Provide serving, maintenance, testing, installation and trouble-shooting.
- Provide customer service and contact for post-installation problems.
- Sharp eye for details.
- Able to multi-task and take initiative to solve problems.
- Frequent overseas travel required (must love to travel!).
- Committed, hard-working and fast learner with can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (need liaising with clients).
- Great team player and independent worker who is not afraid to propose ideas.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and embrace new challenges.
- Able to commit long term and start immediately.