|Application||Buttonholing for ordinary cloth, knit, etc.||For double-stitching with gimp||For double-stitching with gimp and gimp cutter|
|Sewing speed||3,600sti/min*||Max. 3,300sti/min*, Normal 3,000sti/min*|
|Needle bar stroke||34.6mm|
|Max. lift of the work clamp||12mm||11.5mm|
|Max. thickness of material that can be used||4mm (with the work clamp lowered)|
|Number of stitches||54～345 (by gear-change method)|
|Length of buttonholes||6.4～38.1mm||9.5～38.1mm||11.5～38.1mm|
|Needle||DP×5 #11J, For JE: 134 Nm75|
|Hook||DP type, automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook|
|Deceleration method||Belt-shifting method|
|Lubricating oil||JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)|
|Motor||300W general-purpose motor (A 250W general-purpose motor can be used when the machine is used at a sewing speed of 3,100rpm or less.)|
|Weight of the machine head||40kg|
* “sti/min” stands for “Stitches per Minute.”
(for double-stitching with gimp)
(for double-stitching with gimp and gimp cutter)
- The machine neatly tucks in tetron gimps with consistency. Thanks to the improved locus of the gimp guide, the machine is flexibly adaptable to changes in the types of gimps to be used, easily switching operation to accommodate one to three pieces of tetron thread, or one sewing thread and one span thread. In addition, the gimp guide is designed so that it shifts vertically. This means that the relation between the needle and the gimp guide is uniform even if the material thickness varies, thus allowing the machine to tuck in gimps with consistency.
- A machine is designed for sewing soft-to-the-touch circular bartacks. It has been developed to sew circular bartacks on ladies’ wear, a process that requires a very delicate finish.
- The machine ensures stable stitching performance on multi-layered portion of the material. The improved work clamp and its fulcrumsecurely hold multi-layered portions of a heavy-weight material, thereby preventing sewing troubles such as uneven material feed, slip-off of gimp and needle breakage. This allows the machine to perform buttonholing with consistency.
- The gimp cutter dramatically promotes lobor-saving. (NB type) The length of remaining gimp after its trimming is only about 2mm. This eliminates the thread cropping procedure in the after-process, thereby increasing productivity. The distance between the gimpcutting scissors and the needle scarcely changes when sewing multilayered portions of the material, thus ensuring consistent gimpcutting at any occasion.
A new LBH series model has been designed for a round-type of bartacking for ladies’ wear with a soft, feminine touch. With this new model, finished products provide a soft feeling.
|Subclass models||Application||Buttonholing size (in mm)|
|A||6.4 ～ 19.1||A||6.4 ～ 25.4||A||6.4 ～ 31.8|
|Stitch formation||B||2.5 ～ 4.0||B||2.5 ～ 5.0||B||2.5 ～ 5.0|
|C||Max. 22||C||Max. 33||C||Max. 40|
|Standard type||Men’s shirts, blouses, working wear, ladies’ wear||LBH-781U||LBH-782U||LBH-783U|
|K type: For Knits||Knitting fablic underwear, knit products including sweaters, cardigans and tights, medium-weight material including working wear.||LBH-781KU||LBH-782KU||LBH-783KU|
|NV type : Doublestitching with gimp||Sweater, polo shirts, knits, and jersey wear made of the materials which need to be sewn with especially durable stitches.||―||*1
|NB type : Doublestitching with gimp and gimp cutter||Same with the application of the NV type models. NB type model is equipped with the automatic gimp cutter.||―||*3
*1…Dimension A : 9.5 ～ 25.4mm
*2…Dimension A : 9.5 ～ 31.8mm
*3…Dimension A : 11.5 ～ 25.4mm
*4…Dimension A : 11.5 ～ 31.8mm
|Spacer for first bottonholes This is a ruler to be used to set the first buttonhole at a predetermined position in accordance with the shape of the collar. Adjustable regardless of the dimensions and shape of collars.|
Spacer for buttonholes on topcenter plaits
|This is a ruler to be used for sewing lateral buttonholes in the process of buttonholing top-center plaits. The ruler is provided with four positioning pointers on the right and left. Each of the pointers can be shifted with a single motion.|
|SK-1||―||Pneumatic knife driving unit||The SK-1 pneumatic knife driving unit cuts the material by tapping a flat knife and nylon plate on the material. This prevents the tensing-up of texture yarns that so often occurs when sewing glossy synthetic materials.|
When you place orders
Please note when placing orders, that the model name should be written as follows: